Bodmer complete set – Karl Bodmer’s North American Prints
- Taken from the original editions
- Printed in the original size
- Age resisting white etching paper
- Archival ink resisting fading for 100 years
- Highest possible resolution
- Free worldwide shipping
- 100% satisfaction with 30-day no quibble money-back guarantee
Prints publication: Travels in the Interior of North America, 1832-1834
Author: Maximilian Prince of Wied
Prints Artist: Karl Bodmer (1809-1893)
Prints Engravers: Several engravers
- Paper Size: tableaux - 58.0 x 44.5 cm, vignettes - 44.0 x 29.5 cm
- Content: 1 title page
1 content page with the titles of all tableaux
1 content page with the titles of all vignettes
48 facsimiles of aquatint tableaux
33 facsimiles of aquatint vignettes
- Casing: The complete set will be cased in two elegant handcrafted Solander Boxes covered in special linen, one for the Tableaux and one for the Vignettes. You may choose your own color of the boxes and your own lettering.
Edition: The edition will be limited to 50 prints, numbered 1/50H to 50/50H
Certificate of Authenticity: Included
Plate size: as the original plates.
Source of the original : This Facsimile print is made from an extremely well-preserved early museum original subscription which has been cared for in the hands of this one owner only – Teylers Museum (the oldest museum of the Netherlands).