- Taken from the original editions
- Printed in the original size
- Age resisting white etching paper
- Archival ink resisting fading for 100 years
- Highest possible resolution
- Free worldwide shipping
- 100% satisfaction with 30-day no quibble money-back guarantee
A Certified facsimile or actual-size print. We offer a true quality nobody has; and for a price nobody is offering you for a comparable quality. This print was photographed using the latest technology, with a color-checker colour matched to the original illustration and then reproduced at the original plate size. A Museum Quality Limited Edition print, actual-size, signed, numbered and blind stamped. Indistinguishable form the original when glazed and framed.
Title of the set: Traité de fauconnerie
Author: Hermann Schlegel ( 1804 - 1884)
Artist: Josef Mathias Wolf (1820-1899)
- Published: Leiden-Dusseldorf,1844-1853
- Paper Size: Imperial folio size 73.5 x 53.0 cm; 28.9 x 20.9 inches
- Content:1 title page
1 content/index page with all titles of the prints
18 facsimiles after hand-coloured originals
6 (extra) facsimiles after uncoloured originals
- Casing: The complete set will be cased in an elegant handcrafted Solander Box.
Limited edition: The edition will be limited to 50 complete sets numbered 1/50 to 50/50.
Delivery time: As the Solander box (casing) will be made on demand by our best professional bookbinder we must ask for a delivery time of 3-4 weeks after receiving your payment.